NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I can't download PDF files to my hard drive. They go to the

Customer Question

I can't download PDF files to my hard drive. They go to the web. I can't download a map to my hard drive so I can print it on paper. It insist on tracking me so it tells where to go as I drive. I have no way to do that.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP Pavilian 500 PC
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: The last update was taken care of by Jordan over a month ago. I have the life time help agreement.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would consider downloading my Microsoft Office copy from this computer to my laptop if time permits.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  AnswersByEric replied 1 month ago.

Good afternoon! How are you trying to download the PDF? From a web browser, etc.? Would you be willing to begin a secure remote assistance session so I can help you better?