Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I had my PC repaired and lost my Office, I bought it in

I had my PC...

I had my PC repaired and lost my Office

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I bought it in 2011-12? Not certain

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

I had windows 10 I purchased throught a HUP program

9/17/2017
Karthik
Karthik, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to load the MS Office 2010 in this windows 10 computer. You don't have to worry about this problem, We will provide you the answer for your question

Let me check on this problem. Could you please tell me what is version of the MS Office 2010, 2007, 2009?

(For example: Ms office student or Ms office professional)

I believe it is MS Office 2007 professional

Thank you for your reply, Do you have product key for the MS Office Professional 2007? So that we can reinstall the MS office on this computer

I can't find the product key.
Wait. Here is the product key.
PX6BC-YHDPF-VBG4Q-CVRMF-399RT

Perfect, As a technician We do have an option were we can take remote access on the computer. This is only an add on service and it is an optional plan, If you which you can opt this service, The reason why I informing is it could eliminate on delayed response me and it increases our ability to resolve this issue. It is a less time consuming and less complicated because you can see what I am doing. While there is a minimum fee of $5 for this, It is 100% refundable if I am unable to resolve your issue. Would you like for Remote access?

Karthik
Karthik, Computer Engineer

Thanks you for choosing Remote access, Please to click the links so that I can take control of this computer

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7dbb4875-039c-42ac-866e-920eed74dc2f

Finally We were able to install the MS office 2007 and I have activated the product, Have I answered your question?

Yes, We are done with the issue. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

Please rate me if you like my service