Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am developing a P&L forecasting model. I have a table of…

Customer Question
I am developing a...

I am developing a P&L forecasting model. I have a table of values -- 4,5,6,7,8 that correlate to different values for each. The model drives the different values, and I need to enter the correlated value in a cell formula.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP windows 7 system

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Are you able to share the existing spreadsheet with the exist data to be analysed? Thanks.