Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am very inexperienced with excel, but to help a swim

Customer Question
I am very inexperienced...

I am very inexperienced with excel, but to help a swim program for a non profit organisation could you please tell me how increase a swim time by 15% in excel say 01:15.59 and I also need to be able to decrease a time by 15% say the same time 01;59.59. Could you do it in excel and email to me please***@******.***. I am 70 and not tech savy, I thin this is the right saying.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

Hp where do I find the model

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/17/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you want me to send you a sample Excel file showing how the formula works?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess