Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have purchased Microsoft Office 365 in November of 2016…

Customer Question
I have purchased Microsoft...

I have purchased Microsoft Office 365 in November of 2016 for $106.00. Starting in May of 2017, I get the message that my subscription has expired. I was under the impression I had purchased a one-year subscription. I now have acquired another computer and would like to add it to my Office 365 account but do not know how.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP desktop running Windows Home Premium.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only the auto updates done by Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

This is more of a subscription issue than a technical one.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/16/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris