Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I bought Microsoft Office" never received product key / Can…

Customer Question
I bought Microsoft Office"...

I bought Microsoft Office" never received product key / Can not install Microsoft Office 365

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

New Del / operatin system Mcrosoft 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I have printed out all your data to no help

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/14/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Where did you buy Microsoft Office? Was it done on the Microsoft store online or at a different location?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

I bought it on line from Microsoft store

In that case, you can just log into your Microsoft Account online, click Account > Purchases, and download the software that way.

You may log in on the following page: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/b/home

After you do that, are you all set and working?

If you wish, I can remotely connect to your computer and do this for you.

Thank you,

Jason