NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I need to rotate some type on a page. How do I do it? ASUS

Customer Question

I need to rotate some type on a page. How do I do it?
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: ASUS laptop
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I'm just having problems at opening because it says I need a key. I bought this at Best Buy and it had everything installed and I don't have a key. I have found that if I press one of the boxes, I forget which one, then I can bypass the message and with a few more clicks it will get me out to my opening page. I took it to Best Buy to fix and they think they did, but when I got home the same thing happened. What is your best suggestion?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Moses C replied 1 month ago.

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.

What exactly are you having trouble with is it asking for Microsoft Office license key?