Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I can't download Microsoft Office. Lenovo ideapad Flex 4. No…

Customer Question
I can't download Microsoft...

I can't download Microsoft Office

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo ideapad Flex 4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I had a trial period and it ran out and now I want to buy it

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Mr.Med, Other replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Other

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Would you like me to set up a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Thank you

not for $39 dollars!
just check why my microsoft account has an issue and won't let me download it
all I want to do is BUY Microsoft Office

You can ignore the offer, Please Click on the following link : http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d11f3acb-5183-4860-aa10-4f87268a81ca

and click "I agree" button to Join the remote session, then a remote file will be downloaded.

Open and run the remote file from your downloads (press CTRL + J to open up the Downloads window).