Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

We received an email saying that we have successfully

Customer Question
We received an email...

We received an email saying that we have successfully activated Office365Home on Sept.11/17. Yet when we try to open the file we are unable to do so. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Shaw web mail

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried to install Office365Home

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What operating system do you use?