Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am try to get my files off of a usb, I saved files on

Customer Question
I am try to...

I am try to get my files off of a usb, I saved files on there because I was getting a new pc my old pc I got in 2009 and I have my new pc but when I open my files to word pad or word 2016 its all crazy I would hate to have to redo everything it about 30 pages

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My old one was a hp window vista model number a6803w I got it in 2009

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have a new hp windows 10, i am trying to take files that i have typed up and saved on a usb form the old computer and open them in the new one i can open them but its all crazy

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris