Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just purchased office 2016. The new version of Word opened…

Customer Question
I just purchased office...

I just purchased office 2016. The new version of Word opened just fine, but I can't get Excel.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

The computer is an IMAC, and the Excell is 2011

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I update it whenever Microsoft tells me to.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just purchased the new veerson of office today, and installed it. But excell and powerpoint didn't seem to come along.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/13/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you still have the OLD version of MS Office installed along with the new 2016 version?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess