NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I cannot remove the word draft from a table of contents I

Customer Question

I cannot remove the word draft from a table of contents I inserted in a word document. The remove watermark icon has a cross on it. The document is not protected and the watermark draft is only on the table of contents I inserted.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: It's an HP laptop not sure what model. This is a business computer. I have word 16
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: not personally but our IT is outsourced so on a bigger level probably
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: don't think so thank you!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I take a look at the document so that I can help?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason

You may upload it to this page by clicking the Send files button.