NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Major league issue. Microsoft word is not responding, Drop

Customer Question

Major league issue. Microsoft word is not responding, Drop down boxes unavailable, Can't save doc..HELP!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: Apple Macintosh operating system OS X operating system 10 EL CAPITAN
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: We do what ever comes across in the Apple system . Nothing in laST COUPLE OF WEEKS.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THANKS . NO, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thirty minutes.Thanks for your help.Mike S

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Expert:  jinsmn replied 1 month ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins