Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My 'Save As' screen somehow changed to a full screen and I…

Customer Question
My 'Save As' screen somehow...
My 'Save As' screen somehow changed to a full blown screen and I don't know how to change it back to its previous size. My other screens in Word 7 seem to be as usual. The problem is when I want to save a document and I want to see the content for naming the document, when I go to 'Save As' screen. that screen fills the whole screen so I can't view the document I want to save to get the info I want to name the file I want to save.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/11/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 8 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Just happened this afternoon.
Secure remote assistance requested. Hope you leave some kind of instruction so I can fix the problem if it occurs again in the future.

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

where is screen to check credit card info?
where can I safely enter info? (check previous entry)
cancel request. screen not shown to double check credit card info.
REPEAT --- CANCEL REQUEST FOR HELP. HAVING TROUBLE WITH YOUR SCREEN FOR INFORMATION ENTRY.
SIGNING OFF NOW. GOOD BYE.

Hi

No need to worry, I can still help you get the remote working

Thanks

Kris

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast