NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have just recently purchased Microsoft Office Professional

Customer Question

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I have just recently purchased Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016 through Tech Soup Canada. I am now receiving the a send and receive error in my outlook, it tell s me to contact my service provider and I have and they cannot find an issue on their end. Is there anything that you can do to help me with this problem. This is my only computer that is used for operating a small United Way office.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: My laptop is a Gateway and my operating system is Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Just the Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Off and on for months, but pretty steady since I down loaded and set up the program about 2 weeks ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry but I cannot allow remote access to my computer. It has to do with our privacy policy's for our donors.
I also did not realize that it would be more than the $5 asked at the start until I got my receipt.

Thats OK we do not have to do the remote and can continue without it if you like?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am sorry, but my day has just ended and I will be out of the office until 9 am tomorrow morning PST.

Okay let me know when you return