NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am having issues again accessing my account I have put in

Customer Question

I am having issues again accessing my account I have put in my email address***@******.*** but it does not recognise?
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No just now with you
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What recovery email are you trying to get back? gmail/outlook/yahoo etc?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I was totally frustrated and finally fixed the log on issue by shutting down my IPad and restarting, I do not expect to see any charge that i put forward as good will to resolve my issue. I am afraid you did not address my issue in the first instance let alone lead me along the second time asking for more credit card details, a very poor way of conducting business with who I thought would resolve my problem.
To make matters worse for me to follow your first instructions to down load the app my email contact is still under my old email address.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Please go there for a refund.