Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Every time I open Mcrosoft Office 2010, and attempt a

Customer Question
Every time I open...

Every time I open Mcrosoft Office 2010, and attempt a function, it crashes. It states"Microsoft Office has stopped working." I did a "fix" - no change. I uninstalled the program, and re-installed Office (using my product key etc)...no change. Still crashes. What now?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Hp Pavillion; Microsoft7

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I did a "fix"...same thing?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything. This is the only program I have trouble with.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/10/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have tried repairing and reinstalling the application.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

sure
no

Okay, how do you wish to continue?

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 57 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

I need to pay $39 to get a answer?

I assume you are referring to the automatic offer. Just don't click that offer button and you won't be charged the $39.

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

My account was charged an additional $42. What is that for?

The full cost of the question is $47. The $5 was a deposit. I am sorry for the confusion. Do you want me to send in a refund request?

please. I cannot afford it right now,. sorry.

Thank you. I will send in that request.