NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am writing on microsoft word 2007. Suddenly (i.e., I am

Customer Question

I am writing on microsoft word 2007. Suddenly (i.e., I am not sure what I did), it is underlining is squiggly red almost every word, and when I try to type in a " quote mark, it gives me a double arrow instead.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: It's a Toshiba Tecra and I am not sure what microsoft word version I am using except that I think it came with the Microsoft Office 2007 package.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No...and this problem started in the middle of my typing something...i.e., it was all as normal and then started doing these two aberrant things.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No...I would just like to get my typing back to normal...I am a writer on a deadline!!!
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

I'm sorry about the issue,What windows OS are you running ? (7,8 or 10)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
how would I find this out? I don't know...it's just part of the microsoft office 2007 package/.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Please open this link and let me know what OS are you running please : whatsmyos.com

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 month ago.

Are you there please?