Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

On July 28 I bought a new laptop and shortly after that I…

Customer Question
On July 28 I...

On July 28 I bought a new laptop and shortly after that I installed Microsoft Office. Unfortunately I had to return that laptop for new one yesterday, due to some problems with the laptop that I purchased on July 28.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Lenovo ideapad 320 How do I find out what my Operating system is?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

On the one that I purchased on July 28 or the one that I have replaced it with yesterday?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you trying to reinstall your Microsoft Office?

When / where did you purchase Microsoft Office previously?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I am trying to reinstall

Is there any error or message when you reinstall your Office?

I do not remember when installed it last. It was probably between July 28 and the 31st.

When you installed it lastly, did you have to purchase Office before you installed it?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,