NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I want to import data from an Excel spreadsheet into

Customer Question

I want to import data from an Excel spreadsheet into Quicken. Quicken 2017 Deluxe appears to only support import from Quicken specific file formats
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: Dell - I don't know the version of excel -- how can I get that?
JA: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this is a company machine - I got it about a year ago. My credit union couldn't help - export available is only PDF. Took the PDF to Excel and then to comma sep file -- Quicken couldn't take it
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: ? I don't think I understand your question -- so lets go
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I'm ready.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello? I'm not certain I understand this process. Is the only way to get an answer to accept the upsell?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why has my credit card just been charged $32.00?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
OK -- feeling extremely duped right now.

Your charged the question cost you agreed to when signing up it's $5 plus the amount you chosen depending on how quick and detailed you want your support to be.

Your Remote Assistance is on top of any of these charges.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####for clarification and once you're happy, let me know and I will help you/

Thanks

Kris