Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I want to import data from an Excel spreadsheet into

Customer Question
I want to import...

I want to import data from an Excel spreadsheet into Quicken. Quicken 2017 Deluxe appears to only support import from Quicken specific file formats

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

Dell - I don't know the version of excel -- how can I get that?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Dell? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is a company machine - I got it about a year ago. My credit union couldn't help - export available is only PDF. Took the PDF to Excel and then to comma sep file -- Quicken couldn't take it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

? I don't think I understand your question -- so lets go

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/9/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I'm ready.
Hello? I'm not certain I understand this process. Is the only way to get an answer to accept the upsell?
Why has my credit card just been charged $32.00?
OK -- feeling extremely duped right now.

Your charged the question cost you agreed to when signing up it's $5 plus the amount you chosen depending on how quick and detailed you want your support to be.

Your Remote Assistance is on top of any of these charges.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####for clarification and once you're happy, let me know and I will help you/

Thanks

Kris