Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Microsoft Office on my Mac needs to be renewed, MacBook Air…

Customer Question
Microsoft Office on my...

Microsoft Office on my Mac needs to be renewed

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

MacBook Air sierra 10.12.4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I missed the opportunity to renew. I purchased Microsoft Office when I bought the computer at a MAC store. I paid more than $200. I didn't know that I had to rnew.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No Please connect

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/8/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris