Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have microsoft office 2013 and needed to download

Customer Question
I have microsoft office...

I have microsoft office 2013 and needed to download Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 through my college course. Since I have downloaded 2016, I am unable to upload documents to necessary locations, and cannot change "Word" to a pdf.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Toshiba windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that I am aware of.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/8/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?

Regards,

No, this looks like I'm going to be paying too much for support. I would like my guaranteed refund of $5 back.

The full price should be on the page upon asking the question and sent to your email.

Here is the link to request a refund:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0