Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I lost a document accidentally and do not know how to

Customer Question
retrieve it....
I lost a document accidentally and do not know how to retrieve it.
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/8/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what program did you create or have the document in, MS Word, Excel, Pages, Etc?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)