NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My name is ****** *. ********. My mailing address and

Customer Question

My name is ****** *. ********. My mailing address and residential address is:***** Lafayette, LA###-##-#### I recently received an e-mail message confirming that I had successfully renewed my Office 365 Home Subscription on Tuesday, August 01, 2017, and was told to print a copy thereof, but I was able to print the first paragraph an the first sentence of the second paragraph. I tried to send an e-mail to your billing address and received a Mailer Daemon reply that said attempt ws unsuccessful. I was only trying to send you my credit card number, because it is my impression that you have not received payment from me. I have yet to use the product I received. Here it is again, in case you have not been paid, and I do not believe you have been: Visa card number 4147202257835247, Expiration Date: 05/19, Security Code: 430. JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using? Customer: I believe you have my e-mail address. Am I mistaken? I believe the browser I'm using is Microsoft edge. JA: Have you installed any updates recently? Customer: I was cut off again while attempting to inform you of the fact that I have had much difficulty communicating with you. I tried to learn you mailing address so I could send you my credit card number JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: I'm only attempting to pay you for what I'm told have received.

Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I have never had to jump through as many hoops as I have had to do with Microsoft.com.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I can use all the help I can get!
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Please do not send me any text messages. I am strictly old school. I have never used anything but a flip phone. I'm trying to find someone to teach me how to text. Someone told me that I can learn online.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. If you want to update your credit card information, you need to do it in your Microsoft account.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess