Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am converting an 85 page 2013 Word document to pdf.

Customer Question
I am converting an...

I am converting an 85 page 2013 Word document to pdf. However the pdf converts as 80 pages meaning that my index is out or sync. How do I get the pages to copy pefectly?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Using Word 2013, Windows 10 and the computer is a three year old LG.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/7/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Could you please tell me what steps you are taking to save the document as a PDF (for example, File > Save as... > PDF)?

File Save As and I select PDF.

Okay, please try this:

1. Go to File > Print
  2. In the printer drop-down list, choose Adobe PDF
  3. Select Print
  4. A dialog will come up asking you where to save the file. Choose the filename and location and press Save
  5. The PDF should now be formatted properly.

Did this work for you?

Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert