Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

All of a sudden I am getting first a message that says "Word…

Customer Question
All of a sudden...

All of a sudden I am getting first a message that says "Word cannot fire the event" when opening a Word file and "The save failed due to out of memory or disk space. I cleaned off files from my desktop. Can we fix this. I need this to work for work.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

Hi I lost you there for a while. Mac OS 10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Working with Word 2011 Updates: I think so. I work at home and the work is intense.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Ok

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris