NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

All of a sudden I am getting first a message that says "Word

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: All of a sudden I am getting first a message that says "Word cannot fire the event" when opening a Word file and "The save failed due to out of memory or disk space. I cleaned off files from my desktop. Can we fix this. I need this to work for work.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: Hi I lost you there for a while. Mac OS 10.9.5
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Working with Word 2011 Updates: I think so. I work at home and the work is intense.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Ok

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-#### renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris