NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Well, I had my mac whipped clean this weekend and looks as

Customer Question

Well, I had my mac whipped clean this weekend and looks as if the word docs/files have been altered/changed, formatting is no longer word...how do I get this program back?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: MacBook air, version? how do I find that out?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: well, having the computer wiped clean, and then reloaded from the external hard drive, is there some place to look for that update information?
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is***** me take a look at your original question so I don’t miss any details.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

It depends on how your mac was wiped clean and also depends on how you purchased Microsoft Office for mac. Did you original purchase it online or do you have the CD or DVD. The reason why I ask is because if you downloaded it, its possible you can sign into your account online and then reinstall the App by clicking here and following the step by step instructions.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 month ago.

Did you still need help? Please let me know at your earliest convenience .