Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Am trying to reset my microsoft password. Am finding out…

Customer Question
Am trying to reset...

Am trying to reset my microsoft password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

Am finding out that I never activated my account after purchase in 2016. Went to Staples today (place of purchase) and found out the correct e-mail address to use.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I have my e-mail address for Microsoft, and a code that was e-mailed to me this P.M., in order for me to establish a password.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What email address did you use for your Microsoft account?
  3. Are you still able to access that email?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess