Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I installed a new Magic Keyboard on my Apple computer. With…

Customer Question
I installed a new...

I installed a new Magic Keyboard on my Apple computer. With Apple's help I got everything to work, except when I'm in Excel. When I enter data into a cell, I used to hit the right arrow to move to the next cell, but now the only way I can get it to move is with the tab key. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

Hpow do I find that information?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
9/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 10 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> now the only way I can get it to move is with the tab key

That's an interesting issue. Did you try disconnecting the keyboard and using another (the previous keyboard), and the issue then disappeared?

If yes, what's the model of your previous keyboard?