Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I received an email stating that my Microsoft Office account

I received an email stating that my Microsoft Office account was expiring due to incorrect credit card information. However, the account was an old one, my account is currant as of June 2017. I tried to print a document out of Word just now, it won't print, states that I need to reactivate. What's going on?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: This one is an HP, not sure of the model number, it's about 5 years old, a Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I think it updated automatically a couple of days ago. I'd had it turned off for about 10 days, while on vacation. It updated when I turned it back on.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need someone to check my account and make sure this computer is attached to the correct Microsoft Office 365

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Can we go ahead with a secure remote session so that I can check the installed Office program with you now?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

PS: Please ignore any remote assistance offer (simply "X" it out) shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. Our remote session will come at no extra charge; providing you with further steps now.

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://www.fastsupport.com/788933855
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Are you still there?

Connected now; thank you.

Kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on one of the five stars at the top of this page > Submit. Thank you!