Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have Exel 2007 on my main computer. I want to use it on my

Customer Question
I have Exel 2007 on...
I have Exel 2007 on my main computer. I want to use it on my laptop. Each time I try to use it on the Laptop, I get stopped by asking for a production or access code? What can I do. I really need to take the excel with me?
JA: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?
Customer: DELL INSPIRON 518 MS Excel 2007
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I finally was able to get windows updates on the laptop. I haven't used it for some time.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I hope I covered it. Thank you
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/18/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 3 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> I get stopped by asking for a production or access code

Do you mean the Product Key for Excel 2007? Can you please provide a screenshot about this?

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast