Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I lost my Microsoft Office 2010 when my computer needed to…

Customer Question
I lost my Microsoft...

I lost my Microsoft Office 2010 when my computer needed to be cleaned post hack. I have the product key number. Can you help me re-download?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP S2031a

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/16/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. If you still have your product key, and since it is Office 2010, you can download it from Microsoft and install it to your computer.

Please click on this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/office

On that page, please scroll down to the part that says "Enter Product Key". There you need to correctly enter your product key, then click Verify.

When it is verified as Valid, you will be given a download link. Just click on the download button/link to download the installer and install to your computer by double clicking on the downloaded file.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess