Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Have received info re setting up Microsoft office but cant…

Have received info re...

Have received info re setting up Microsoft office but cant get past the first page whats wrong?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

H.p, just want to be able to type a manuscript and save don't want a full office set up M

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes five minutes ago M

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want Andy (Computer Consultant with a Master's Degree in Computer Engineering and 11,000 5-star reviews) to know before I connect you?

No thanks just get me what I need M

8/15/2017
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what is that first page? Are you in the setup process? Or are you already typing your document?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I have one through the process of set up t the answer pagebt because I could forgot the original pess word I could not respond and could go no further, so that is where it ll stand how can yu help me all I need is office so I can access he typewriter and save material fr a boo thank you marlene

Thank you for requesting for my additional service of remote access so that I can help you directly in fixing your problem. For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.
For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please click on the link below, then click on the green I Agree button, then download the remote access tool. After downloading, please run it so that you can join me in the remote session.
Here is the link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=482827c9-71e4-409e-a5f8-9c10b09f6f08

Best regards,
Jess

why am I still not connected to office 365 I have paid monies and got no satisfaction please check the previous questions I have asked and reply I have also paid for a technition to fix the problem and still no microsost office what is happening/
I already posted the procedures for you to follow to join me in the remote session. But you did not join me so I closed the session. Please tell me WHEN will you be available so that I can create a new session for us.
you gave e no avenue to chat with you once you had my money you ere gone like the wind and made no arttempt to connect me to what it was I needed that was office 365 I will be making official complaints as to the disservice I received by microsofts representative and think you took my money under false pretences regards ***** *****
Are you able to read my replies? I gave you the procedures to join me in the remote session but you did not join. Now, please tell me if you are available so that I can create a new remote session.
Are you ready for the remote session now? Answer yes and I will send you a new link for the remote session.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist