Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

In Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2007 running on

Windows 7 Home Premium, I...
In Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel 2007 running on Windows 7 Home Premium, I click on the command button (top left of window). The drop-down menu appears but before I can click on anything in it it disappears. I have tried drop-down menus in one or two other programs and they seem to be OK. Can you advise how to keep the menus visible? This problem has started this morning.
8/14/2017
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Would it be OK to get a screenshot of this or connect and have a look?

Thanks

Kris

It would be better to connect, I think. Please tell me how to proceed.

OK - I will generate the remote assistance now

Please let me know once you see it

It should be on your screen now

Do you see it?

I have clicked on "Securely connect".

What does it say now?

It has not appeared here

I have clicked on "Securely connect" again.
We seem to be getting nowhere with this.

That's it, try accepting the offer

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
I don't know what is happening here. I am now told I rated you which I did not do. I have accepted the offer, which I thought I had already done. I am getting rather short of time so it may be better if I sign off and ask for a refund.

That's it gone through.

To allow me to connect go to this link and follow the steps to download the remote access program and run it to allow me to connect

LINK (CLICK HERE ******)