NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Looking for some help to align an image with a title in

Customer Question

hi looking for some help to align an image with a title in word. i.e. word wrap
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Mac version Office 365
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I usually do
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What problem are you having in aligning your pictures? Is it not responding to your alignment commands?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
it might be the MAC version, I can't seem to find a way to align the text to a picture, I want the heading to be to the right of a logo in line with it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry that is too expensive for me
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($10) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you. Please give me a moment so that I can send the formal offer since at this time, it is still inactive. I will get back to you with the formal offer.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I can't seem to activate the premium offer from my end. Let us just proceed to the remote session and will try to activate it from your end if possible.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. At this point, since you are using Mac, we can use Team Viewer.

Please click on this link:
http://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac.aspx

In that page, please locate and download the tool listed under Additional Downloads labeled "For the instant customer: TeamViewer QuickSupport"

After downloading, RUN the tool and then give me the 9-digit ID and the password ***** that I can remote in. Also, DO NOT close the small team viewer window so that I can remote in.

Best regards,
Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

How is it going?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry the computer jammed up, I had to restart it
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
o0h I have lost the file that I needed to fix, sorry I will have to re write it.
It seems that I have been charged $66 already that I did not wish to pay. Can you reverse that please?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Ok please take your time

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It is a big file, I will need some hours to rewrite it!
I'll have to call back or find another answer to this simple question
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
please can the payment
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

I's sorry to hear that. Please follow the link below for procedures on refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund