Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I prematurely took an excel spreadsheet and converted it to…

Customer Question
I prematurely took an...

I prematurely took an excel spreadsheet and converted it to csv file to export, but I want to take it back to the spreadsheet format. Don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Excel?

Recently, just got a new computer and uploaded the program about 1 month ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so except that I am pretty new at doing this...I am working on my daughters' wedding invitation.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/6/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
George Sibiya
George Sibiya, Computer Hardware Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for utilising our services

Please try to right-click on it open with excel then save as excel

It will however be without your formulas. It is most likely that your original unconverted one is still in the file system, please double-check .

Regards,

G