Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

How do I copy a total of a colom one one page to another…

Customer Question
How do I copy...

How do I copy a total of a colom one one page to another page hand have it update the other page each time a change is made on the first?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Pc

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

They are on aurto update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

Auto

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
no
8/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

Are you doing this in MS Excel?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess