Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am using Word 2013 on Windows 7 Pro. Never, Using internet…

Customer Question
I am using Word...

I am using Word 2013 on Windows 7 Pro.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Never

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Using internet suggestions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, specifically, in a long document I am composing, suddenly the autocorrect function stopped working. Any solutions?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/4/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Did AutoCorrect stop working only for this specific document or for any document you open up?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Please cancel my order and charges completely.

Will do; thank you.