caraleneK
caraleneK, Office Engineer
Experience:  Office assisters to you
75835320

My wife Larson has a microsoft office account and I need to

Customer Question

My wife Alicia Larson has a microsoft office account and I need to get the office program on my Mac. She sent a link but somehow it is locked up.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Not really sure. Its a Mac which is about 1 1/2 years old. Sorry I'm an old fart and not really computers say. How would i get the model?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i think i have an update due to be installed now
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: my computer is using operating system Sierra and is a MacBook pro from Mid 2015. it is a 2.2 Ghz . off of about this computer. What else do you need?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Can you log on to your wife Microsoft account? If not do you get a error messes?

Waiting for your feedback to help you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I used the link she sent me and typed in my email. Now I have a page saying there is a problem on microsofts side and just wait but its been an hour
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No thanks. Ill just but the program again
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Buy

Please close the page and go the here and sign on..

1. Go to: https://www.office.com/signin

2. Sign in with the personal Microsoft account you associated with Office, or the username and password ***** use with your work or school account