NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

All of a sudden my word documents stopped printing in color

Customer Question

hi, all of a sudden my word documents stopped printing in color - what do i do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?
Customer: HP Envy laptop and word 2003 and I'm an old fart!
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i havent but my husband did something.because we had difficulty when we changed the cartridge on the printer. the printer is working fine and I get color when I print in other programs
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: thats all i know
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason