Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

All of a sudden my word documents stopped printing in color…

Customer Question
Hi, all of a...

Hi, all of a sudden my word documents stopped printing in color - what do i do?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Word are you using?

HP Envy laptop and word 2003 and I'm an old fart!

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I havent but my husband did something.because we had difficulty when we changed the cartridge on the printer. the printer is working fine and I get color when I print in other programs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

Thats all i know

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/3/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason