Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Excel problem - an information window pops up with code 213…

Customer Question
Excel problem - an...

Excel problem - an information window pops up with code 213 on each entry and must be closed before i can continue

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your computer? And what version of Excel are you using?

Office professional plus 2013

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am using a toshiba satellite with windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

Just problem i am having with an excel spread sheet

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

Are you having this problem with only one specific Excel document or with many of them?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason