NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I just had my outlook canceled as of tomorrow. I thought I

Customer Question

I just had my outlook canceled as of tomorrow. I thought I was on auto pay for renewal every year. How much does it cost and how do I pay it?
JA: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Software Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).
Customer: It is my Windows Live Hotmail Plus subscription. How do I get it renewed?
JA: When you right-click your Outlook file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?
Customer: I'm just seeing the usual edit/cut/copy/paste stuff.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Let them know I'm a Baby Boomer and not wired for this stuff. I'm almost completely computer illiterate....
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Please click on the following link and sign in if prompted:

https://premium.outlook.com/?channel=prod_support_upsell&sl=1#/Billing

You will be taken straight to the page where you can update your billing info and renew your subscription.

Let me know if this works.

Thank you

Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Please reply in the box below so I know you're getting my messages.

Thank you

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Martin I am lost. I got a free year's subscription (with $49 faded out) to Windows Plus and started the procedure before I realized I'm after Windows Live Hotmail Plus. I don't know how to get to my domain registrar and I'm going nuts here trying.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I've paid $5 to get to a site to pay microsoft more money and don't need technical support. Lets just forget the whole thing. I'd really like my $5 refunded.
Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

Oh just click on Skip this step in that box - it is now called Outlook Premium, maybe that is what is confusing you

Expert:  Martin replied 2 months ago.

You can request a refund here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a lovely night!

Regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
There is no Skip button.Step 1 sign into domain Registrar
2 navigate to DNS settings for hotmail
3 create new MX recordIsn't there a live person I can call and give my money to?