Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I just had my outlook canceled as of tomorrow. I thought I…

Customer Question
I just had my...

I just had my outlook canceled as of tomorrow. I thought I was on auto pay for renewal every year. How much does it cost and how do I pay it?

Technician's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Software Technician's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

It is my Windows Live Hotmail Plus subscription. How do I get it renewed?

Technician's Assistant: When you right-click your Outlook file, do you get the option to "Restore previous versions"?

I'm just seeing the usual edit/cut/copy/paste stuff.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

Let them know I'm a Baby Boomer and not wired for this stuff. I'm almost completely computer illiterate....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/1/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Please click on the following link and sign in if prompted:

https://premium.outlook.com/?channel=prod_support_upsell&sl=1#/Billing

You will be taken straight to the page where you can update your billing info and renew your subscription.

Let me know if this works.

Thank you

Please reply in the box below so I know you're getting my messages.

Thank you

Martin I am lost. I got a free year's subscription (with $49 faded out) to Windows Plus and started the procedure before I realized I'm after Windows Live Hotmail Plus. I don't know how to get to my domain registrar and I'm going nuts here trying.
I've paid $5 to get to a site to pay microsoft more money and don't need technical support. Lets just forget the whole thing. I'd really like my $5 refunded.

Oh just click on Skip this step in that box - it is now called Outlook Premium, maybe that is what is confusing you

You can request a refund here:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a lovely night!

Regards,

There is no Skip button.Step 1 sign into domain Registrar
2 navigate to DNS settings for hotmail
3 create new MX recordIsn't there a live person I can call and give my money to?