Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Second opinion] I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker to my…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I am trying...
Second opinion] I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker to my PC but in setting it shows Bluetooth is not connected. I contacted Microsoft Support but just as they were about to solve it, I lost contact. my contact number is(###) ###-#### I need Bluetooth to sync my tFitbit
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager replied 1 year ago
Tech Ben
Tech Ben, Information Systems Manager
Experience: 15+ years of experience as an Information Systems Manager; responsible for overseeing computer and network systems, installation and maintenance, troubleshooting hardware and software issues, etc.

Hello My name is***** allow me to assist you here.

As you have mentioned, you want to connect your fitbit tracker to your PC, which operating system are you using (Windows, Mac or Linux) and which version? Are you able to connect anyother Bluetooth devices ?

Waiting for your response.

Thanks,

Kumar

Please let us know once you are ready and we'll help you.

Thanks,

Kumar