NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker to my PC but in

Customer Question

I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker to my PC but in setting it shows Bluetooth is not connected. I contacted Microsoft Support but just as they were about to solve it, I lost contact. my contact number is(###) ###-#### I need Bluetooth to sync my tFitbit
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S