Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker to my PC but in

Customer Question
setting it shows Bluetooth is...
I am trying to sync my fitbit tracker to my PC but in setting it shows Bluetooth is not connected. I contacted Microsoft Support but just as they were about to solve it, I lost contact. my contact number is(###) ###-#### I need Bluetooth to sync my tFitbit
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/31/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast