Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

What are the rates for help and what determines that the…

Customer Question
What are the rates...

What are the rates for help and what determines that the question has been adequately answered?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows 10 laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows updates?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?

Please answer my questions first

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/30/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 11 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

I guess your actual is not what you are asking here. You just want to first make sure the service meet your requirements and standard. Okay, let me summarise what you want to know first.

In a few words, it is up to you (happy or not). Technically, it depends on if the solution has worked for you and addressed your issue. If not, you are safely entitled for a full refund for what you have spent on the question.

Does it make sense?

If yes, please advise your actual question (so you no need to ask one more question and get double charged). Thanks.