Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Why was my microsoft office subscription cancelled instead…

Customer Question
Why was my microsoft...

Why was my microsoft office subscription cancelled instead of renewed?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

Toshiba laptop - Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes some kind of Firewall.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/29/2017
Microsoft Office Technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Did your autorenewal run out on the microsoft page?

We will need to go in and sign into your microsoft product page to view your set up.

Do you have the email and log in for this still?

I assume so. What do you mean?

I tried to accept your request for a secure remote connection ( screen sharing ) and it said payment failed. This sometimes happens if your bank or credit card company blocks the transaction and a quick call to them will usually lift the block

For further information you can call our customer service department.

1.***-***-****
This is common. A quick call to your CC will clear it up.

Until then, your subscription was monthly, annually or free version of Microsoft office and what version of office did you have?

I thought I had updated the payment information prior to the due date. I have just done so again. But have had to pay an additional $5 to get it done. This is making me very unhappy and is causing delays in getting things done. What is this Just Answer? Why can't I deal with Microsoft Office directly?