NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I ordered (activated) Microsoft Office May 19th and it is

Customer Question

I ordered (activated) Microsoft Office May 19th and it is supposed to be good for 1 year but when I try to use Word a message says I can use it for only 9 more days then I have to pay for it
JA: What application are you using?
Customer: Microsoft 365 am using Word
JA: Have you updated Word recently?
Customer: Just started using Word today
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My account says it is good for 1 year. Why is 365 showing a message to pay for it.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Can you please first let me know where you´ve purchased Office 365? Was that directly from Microsoft or from a physical store?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Because you have already paid but did not get back to me yet, can you please let me know how we should continue? Do you still need help?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply. Thank you.