NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

NEED HELP!!- printing a short book (each page is 5.5x8.5).

Customer Question

JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP PC. -- problem: since each page of the book is 5.5x8.5, am printing 2 pages to each side of 81/2x11 paper -- odd pages on 1 side and 2 pages on the back. Need to print from a PDF so save the WORD doc as a PDF (this is what the printer will be doing when printing the copies to be sold). When printing blank pages which happened to be even # pages, the pages printed very high on the page, often at the very edge of the paper. So, tried adding a graphic and/or text box to the blank pages so there'd be something on the blank pages. That hasn't helped - the graphics/text pages print too close to the top edge of the paper and the 2nd even page printed at the bottom is too far above the bottom edge.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Have checked and rechecked settings, and have tried various solutions, including checking/unchecking the box in advanced settings for SCALE CONTENT FOR A4/8 1/2X11 PAPER SIZE.
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Updates are done automatically, I do not do this manually.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  bbao replied 2 months ago.

Can you please show a photo of the abnormal print result?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Do you still need assistance with this?

Please let me know

Thank you