NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I just purchased and downloaded microsoft office home and

Customer Question

i just purchased and downloaded microsoft office home and student 2016 for mac but supposedly I can't use microsoft because my mac isn't compatible with it and I did not realize this
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: its a macbook pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: i have not
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I believe thats it
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  PC_Wizzard replied 2 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

What is your Mac version?

First, click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of your screen. From there, you can click 'About this Mac'. You'll now see a window in the middle of your screen with information about the Mac you're using