NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

We had our hard drive replaced and now find the Microsoft

Customer Question

We had our hard drive replaced and now find the Microsoft Office feature not active, the Geek Squad says they cannot do for a licensed product. We did pay for the purchase of this in 2013 and it was working before taking the computer in. I am having trouble accessing the account. I wonder if it because they loaded but did not activate the 2016 version while we wish to continue using the 2013 version which is not currently loaded. Hopefully, you can help.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: CPU is ASUS and we Windows 10.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: They did this at the Best Buy 1-2 weeks ago when they put in new hard drive.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I believe that is all for now. The computer otherwise working fine.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  caraleneK replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Do you still have the office 2013 version install on your machine??

Waiting for your feedback to help you